Check Back Soon For More Scheduled Dates!
What is top of mind for industry leaders and everyone in the hospitality and tourism sector throughout the Caribbean?
What challenges and opportunities lie ahead, and how are our colleagues working through them?
What steps are you taking to address today and the days/months to come, and what best practices can you share to help us all?
The Caribbean Hotel and Tourism Association is launching CHTA Roundtable virtual meetings, where different peer groups will join together to receive a brief industry update, hear perspective from peers in the region, and share in candid dialog regarding your challenges, successes, and best practices that you can share with others in similar roles.
The six peer groups for our first phase of the CHTA Roundtables are:
- Hospitality Owners and Managing Directors – Sept. 18
- Hospitality General Managers – Sept. 25
- Hospitality and Tourism Allied Members and Suppliers – Oct. 9
- Hospitality Human Resources Leaders – Oct. 23
- Tourism Business Leaders (e.g. attractions, restaurants, other tourism providers) – Nov. 6
- Hotel Sales & Marketing Leaders – Nov. 13
The sessions are open and free to CHTA members and non-members
To best facilitate candid discussion and peer networking, each session will be limited to 40 participants, and will be scheduled for 60 minutes. If demand exceeds the available slots for each meeting, we’ll hold additional same-day meetings to accommodate those who wish to participate.