This web-based benchmarking tool, developed under the USAID Caribbean Clean Energy Program (USAID CARCEP), is designed to help you understand and adopt energy efficiency measures to reduce your hotel’s electricity consumption and lower operation costs.
Benefits of this tool include:
- Ability to track electricity, fossil fuel and water usage and see performance over time
- Visibility into electricity, fossil fuel and water usage based on hotel area and usage type
- Insight into how the consumption data compares with similar hotels in the area
- Identification of no-cost, low-cost and equipment upgrades that can save energy, water, fuel and money
- Ability to identify and quantify the value of the energy efficiency investments