CHTA Newsletter Contributions
CHTA members and strategic partners are invited to contribute an article to the CHTA monthly newsletter.
Criteria for Newsletter Articles:
- Articles must be educational in nature, not promotional. No company information or boiler plates should be added to your article.
- Articles must provide insight into a topic related to the topic of the month, to the Caribbean or a country within the Caribbean, and the tourism & hospitality industry.
- Maximum 400 words ready for distribution (reviewed and edited). Please provide a title for the article.
- Article to be provided in an editable Word document format.
- CHTA will provide an appropriate image to go along with your article if needed.
- We will accept a total of five articles for this newsletter. Articles will be selected in order of submission (first come, first serve).
- This is an exclusive benefit for CHTA Members.
- All articles received will be reviewed to ensure they meet the outlined criteria.
Email your articles to our Membership Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject “Newsletter Contribution”. Members will be advised two days after the deadline date, if their articles will be added to the newsletter.