Get Ready for 2017!
At this time, all Members should have received an invoice for Membership Dues 2017. Haven’t received it yet? Email email@example.com and check to verify your member profile! Take a look below at the member benefits that are being offered for 2017!
Apart from the work we do in advocacy representing the Caribbean travel industry in a regional and global arena, below are some key benefits you can take advantage of:
- CHTA Signature Events: Caribbean Travel Marketplace is around the corner! Start the year strong by attending the largest tourism event in the region. In 2017, Caribbean Hospitality Industry Exchange Forum (CHIEF) will be bigger and better! The event is moving—to June in Miami! Come and learn from industry forward-thinkers and take back ideas, products and methodologies that will help you reduce costs and increase revenues! Stay for Taste of the Caribbean! Also to be held in June in Miami, this is CHTA’s culinary showcase with added educational components and Taste of the Islands to celebrate with consumers the best of Caribbean cuisine!
- Training and Development: In 2017, CHTA will be offering a series of educational opportunities and with certifications that will help train, retain and motivate your teams! Courses will vary from topics of safety and sanitation to leadership and development. Look out for these offerings in the months to come. Also, webinars are held year-round and cover various topics of interest to both hoteliers and allied members alike. CAST (Caribbean Alliance for Sustainable Tourism) hosts a series of webinars dedicated to key environmental issues facing the region.
- Online Directories: The CHTA website holds a directory where members can search for other member companies of interest in the region by category and can obtain contact information. Looking for a particular product or service? Check with CHTA first!
- Marketing Opportunities: Allied members often give discounts on their products and services and are featured on our website, social channels and monthly newsletter.
- Sponsorship & Strategic Partner Opportunities: Members can become Sponsors of any of our events or Strategic Partners of the Association and leverage marketing opportunities to a targeted audience—including added exposure with speaking opportunities and webinar hosting spots among others.
As a member you also have access to the following:
- Hotel Discounts: Hotels often provide discounts for members to benefit from exclusive rates while traveling in the region. Offers are featured on the Members Only section of the website
- Career Center: The CHTA career center is powered by CaribbeanJobs.com and can be found directly on the CHTA website. Members are offered a discounted rate for listings.
- Knowledge Center: Members have access to the Knowledge Center on the CHTA website which provides data on the travel industry worldwide and within the region, compiled by companies like STR, WTTC and MasterCard, among other sources.
CHTA is listening to you and working to provide you with the benefits that will help you grow your business and tourism in the Caribbean. We are constantly looking for you feedback and will be adding new benefits as the year progresses. Check your membership status with us and be on the lookout for new benefits coming soon!
New Members Only Section Coming Soon!
The CHTA Members Only section is getting an upgrade! Later this year, CHTA will launch a brand new Members Only section within the CHTA website where members will be able to access a user-friendly member directory, update their company profile information and check on their membership dues status. This new portal will also include a full calendar of events and a dedicated section of special offers where members can access Members Only deals! Please be on the lookout for an email to update your company profile information!